Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Tri-County Contracting different than other exterior contractors?
Here is the shortlist on what makes Tri-County Contracting different:
- Exclusive inspection program nobody else offers.
- We are A+ rated through the BBB.
- We provide the highest available Product and Workmanship Warranties possible.
- Project managers to oversee and manage every individual project.
- NARI Organization members for over 15 years.
- We offer more product choices than any other contractor in the area.
How long does a typical roofing and siding project take?
Roofing projects usually take an average of 2 to 3 days depending on the size of the home. Siding projects usually take an average of 5 to 10 days depending on the size of the home.
How do I know what product to choose?
Every project is unique, as well as every persons likes and dislikes. This can require some thought and effort, but we have many decades of experience to help point you in the right direction if needed.
Why should I choose Tri-County Contracting?
Here are a few items Tri-County Contracting offers:
- We treat every customer as an individual, with utmost care and respect.
- We aren’t just trying to sell you something. We are here to help solve and fix your problems.
- Your home and budget are just as important to us as it is to you.
- We pay very close attention to detail and treat and manage your project as if it were our own.
Do you offer financing?
Yes, we offer very friendly and convenient zero percent interest financing options to fit all financial needs.